Sips into town on Feb. 21st...
Last call to sample or "show and sell" at the upcoming Atlanta Winter Wine & Jazz Festival!
A partnership with the City of Atlanta (Office of Cultural Affairs), this event will provide access to hundreds of Atlanta area foodies, wine lovers and luxury shopping consumers. The event takes place on Sunday, February 21st at the historic Trolley Barn located in Inman Park and serves as a prelude to Atlanta Food & Wine Month (April) and the Atlanta Jazz Festival (May).
- Recognition of Atlanta's top sommeliers
- Fine wines from around the globe
- Tasty treats from local restaurants, bakeries and specialty food vendors
- Indoor Street Market (Art, Books, Fashion, Jewelery, Etc.)
- Community Corner (Nonprofits and Associations)
- Men's Lounge with craft beer tastings
- Live entertainment, book signings, door prizes and more
The event benefits the Children's Restoration Network.
For participation details or more information, send an email to info@GrapeCrushEvents.com.
Tickets on sale to the public Feb. 1st.